Elder Law provides for the care of elderly citizens, whether they are living at home or in a nursing home, and most commonly addresses the following issues:
- Administration of financial assets
- Medical issues
- Issues relating to physical well-being
Cove and Hogarth offers advice in these areas to:
- Individuals seeking advance planning for their elder years
- Elder citizens facing nursing home placement
- Families of elder citizens
The list of legal documents that pertain to elder care is extensive, and includes:
- Special Trusts for Nursing Home Expenses
- Health-Care Proxies
- Special Trusts for Medicaid
- Medicaid Applications
- Appeals from Medicaid Denials
Cove and Hogarth has the experience and knowledge to address these sensitive issues, and help you make difficult decisions.
Cove & Hogarth also helps individuals plan for the orderly and efficient distribution of their assets after death. For more information about these services, please select Probate & Trusts.
We want to build a relationship with you and help as you navigate your way through life: buying property, starting a business, protecting your children and your assets, or planning for your own elder years. Whatever help you seek, at Cove & Hogarth you will always find compassion, confidentiality, respect, and guidance.